Submission of final papers
The final version of your accepted paper must be prepared using either LaTeX 2e or Microsoft Word, adopting the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) format, since the post-proceedings of LION5 will be published by Springer within this series. Long papers must not exceed 15 pages and Short papers must not exceed 4 pages using the LNCS template (see below).
Please submit the following to: email@example.com no later than February 18th, 2011:
- A completed copyright form with the signature of the corresponding
author (one form is required for each paper) in PDF. The copyright
form is available here. Use the following information:
- Title of the Book or Conference Name: Learning and Intelligent Optimization, 5th International Conference, LION 5
- Volume Editor(s): Carlos A. Coello Coello
- A text file called reply.txt that indicates the way in which you have addressed the comments from the reviewers.
- All the source files of the manuscript, either in LaTeX 2e (the template is available here) or in Microsoft Word (the template is available here).
- CASE I: Using LaTeX: If you used LaTeX 2e (which is strongly encouraged) for preparing your manuscript, then you are required to
submit the following:
- The LaTeX 2e files for the text, and the PS/EPS or PDF/JPEG files for all the figures. Please avoid using sub-directories.
- Any further style files and fonts you have used together with your source files and that are not generally available at CTAN.
- Final DVI file.
- Final PDF file corresponding to the source files (for reference).
- CASE II: Using Word: If you used Microsoft Word for preparing your manuscript, then you are required to submit the following:
- A Word file, indicating the version that you used.
- All the RTF files corresponding to your source.
- A PDF file corresponding to your source files (for reference).
- CASE I: Using LaTeX: If you used LaTeX 2e (which is strongly encouraged) for preparing your manuscript, then you are required to submit the following:
For any doubts about the use of the above templates, please visit:
Send any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org