Paper FormatPlease prepare your paper in English using the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) template, which is available here. Papers must be submitted in PDF.
Types of SubmissionsWhen submitting a paper to LION6, authors are required to select one of the following three types of papers:
- Long paper: original novel and unpublished work (max. 15 pages in LNCS format);
- Short paper: an extended abstract of novel work (max. 4 pages in LNCS format);
- Work for oral presentation only (no page restriction; any format). For example,
work already published elsewhere, which is relevant and which may solicit fruitful discussion at the
Submission SystemAll papers must be submitted using EasyChair. The link to submit papers is the following:
When submitting a paper, authors will be asked to choose the general track or any of the four special sessions organized within the conference:
- General track
- Special Session: "Autonomous Control for Search Algorithms" (LION-S*EA)
- Special Session: "MaxSAT: Algorithms and Applications" (LION-MAXSAT)
- Special Session: "Cross-domain Heuristic Search" (LION-CHESC)
- Special Session: "Large Scale Parallelism in Search" (LION-Par)
- Special Session: "Intelligent optimization in Bioinformatics" (LION-BIO)
The deadline for ALL the types of submissions and tracks is: October 28, 2011.
ProceedingsAll accepted papers (both long and short) will be published in a volume of the series on Lecture Notes in Computer Science from Springer after the conference. Instructions for preparing and submitting the final versions of all accepted papers will be available later on.
QuestionsAny questions regarding the submission process can be sent to:
marc.schoenauer CHANGE-THIS-AT inria.fr